Did You Know?
Specialty uses of Limestone include the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, toothpaste, paint, paper, caulking and glass. Common antacids are virtually 100% finely-ground limestone. Farmers use limestone to neutralize acidity in their soils.
Learn More About Missouri's Most Abundant Commercial Mineral >>
Welcome New Members!
MLPA would like to welcome our newest members!
New associate members are:
- Bloomsdale Excavating Company, Bloomsdale
- Leggette, Brashears, Graham, Inc., North Kansas City
- Midway Ford Western Star Truck Center, Kansas City
- Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc. , Canton OH
- Premier Testing Laboratories, Hannibal
- Rail-Veyor Technologies Global, Collingwood Ontario, Canada
- Reed Safety, Crane
- Tag Truck Center, Farmington
- Tri-State Construction Equipment Co., Ashland
- Wirtgen America-Kleemann, Antioch TN
New producer members are:
- E and S Rock, LLC, Holden
More About Membership in MLPA>>